• They have four coloured areas to indicate the best place for the riders hands to be.
• The different coloured areas also help to keep the hands even on the reins and are ideal for young riders.
• Buckle end leather reins with leather rein stops.
• The Landsborough range of fine saddlery is a salute to generations of fine equestrian tradition.
• The name is synonymous with craftsmanship, pride and attention to detail.
• Crafted from the finest drum-dyed, pre-oiled leather, every piece of Landsborough saddlery is supple and broken in from the time it is purchased.
• Hand-stitched and edged, the skill and passion of the artisan creator is alive in every detail.
Each rein is 148cm long (overall length)
Leather is 1.5cm wide
• Rubber Grip is 2.5cm wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.